Each year the City of Davis recognizes the environmental contributions of an individual/Group, a business, and a non-profit. Do you know of a business, non-profit or individual that has gone above and beyond to improve the environmental quality of life in and around Davis? Someone who is setting an example of how to conduct business, set up a home environment, and/or live daily in a manner that encourages sustainability and harmony with nature?
Nominate them for the 20th Annual Environmental Recognition Award!
Award recipients are selected by the City’s Natural Resources Commission. An awards presentation will be held at the City Council meeting on April 22, 2014.
- Nominee’s actions/achievements address a current environmental concern.
- Nominee has established a record of achievements or actions benefitting the environment.
- Nominee’s actions/ achievements show a commitment to continued effort long term.
- Nominee’s creative implementation or development of an innovative project.
In order to be considered, all nominations must be submitted electronically (email attachment, CD, DVD or memory stick). Paper nominations will not be accepted. Nominations are limited to 25 pages and must include the following:
- Nomination category:
- Business- must possess a current, valid City business license and be located within the City of Davis.
- Individual/Group- must be current resident(s) of Davis.
- Non-Profit Organization- must have a current and valid 501(c) or 23701d non-profit certification and must be located within the City of Davis.
Supporting documentation may be used verbatim for the award presentation and news article.
SUBMITTING A NOMINATION
Nomination forms are online at http://cityofdavis.org/. (PDF Format, Word Format)
To submit a nomination, you may email your nomination packet to email@example.com, or hand deliver or mail a CD, DVD or memory stick to:
City of Davis Public Works Department
1717 5th Street
Davis, CA 95616
Paper nominations will not be accepted.
Nominations are due Friday, February 14, 2014
Click here to download the ERA 2014 flier.
High Priority: No